01 May 2014

April At A Glance

April was such a lovely month around here. I love springtime in Oregon, even if it means asthma brought on by massive allergy attacks. The flowers are out and blooming and the sun is shining. It's bike rides and tulips. Easter was here. Divine Mercy Sunday saw the canonization of 2 great popes

Isaias has been gone for over a month, and it hurts every day. I miss his cheesy grin, but I am so thankful for Skype, even if it malfunctions all the time. I've been enjoying time with Cecilia- we even made it to Scrapbook Convention. Cecilia has been learning a lot about her faith this month. I am really trying to raise good Catholics, but it is hard all alone. The other day, she came missing ANOTHER tooth.
We've been spending a lot of time focusing on faith, and it is having a real positive impact on our lives. I cannot thank God enough. 

This month I felt a release- a break in my depression and I'm letting go of it. Holy Week was a big deal for me for the first time. Isaias is loving being with his dad. I'm just loving life right now, but I'm excitedly waiting for my next big adventure, right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment