18 May 2014

Currently

It's been awhile since I've done a "currently" post, so here ya go...

sandals-and-tile

Reading: The Catechism of the Catholic Church. Okay, yes, it is a bit dry, but I figure a paragraph or two a day and I might get some where with it...
Listening to: Nothing? My Pandora is off for a bit. I needed a break from music. I don't listen to the radio, so I'm listening to NOTHING!
Creating: A million and one projects- Catholic education lessons for Cecilia, Project Life pages, plus a million other things I want to do before I leave in just one month. It's exhausting.
Eating: I actually haven't really been eating a whole lot. It has been rather warm around here the last few days, so I've done even less cooking than I usually do. I don't get that hungry in the heat.
Wearing: I'm still in love with my Target maxi-skirts. I think these might be my new favorites for forever.
Thinking: That I'm terrified and crazy, but I am going to be brave anyways.
Anticipating: A long work day tomorrow...
Being inspired by: DoorsMexico Pinterest SearchApostolic StylesSchreiner's Irises, and this post.
Loving: the Holy Eucharist and all of It's Mysteries.
Feeling: sad, because I talked to Isaias today on Skype, and he no longer sounds like a baby, but a little boy. My baby is growing up without me.



2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a post!! Let's us get to know you a little and share some interesting posts and sites. Have a great Sunday! And, hope your day at work tomorrow isn't too terrible! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more day to get through then it's my day off....come on 2:30 Monday afternoon...

      Delete