27 May 2014

Project Life Tuesday: Weeks 19-21

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday here at Life On Mars...I Mean TJ! I have been busy playing catch-up here on my Project Life album- I just got the last three weeks done! 

Week Nineteen:

There wasn't a lot going on for most of the week until Friday, when Cecilia and I left for the Oregon Coast with her Girl Scout troop. I did an insert using the Design G page protector. I also made photo collages because I took SO many pictures over the weekend. Cecilia collects smashed pennies, so I added hers from the trip right into the photo pockets using just glue; I don't know if they will ruin the pictures, but for now they are fine right where they are. 
On the left-hand side, I actually used the only pictures I had taken that week. One of Cecilia and her classmate, and the other 4 are from her Girl Scout meeting on Thursday. After the meeting, I had to iron on all of her new badges that she has been working so hard on.

Front of the insert


Back of the insert, including our visit to Our Lady of Victory Parish

This last page of the spread was a puzzle for me. I originally wanted to get a 12x12 photo, but with my phone, all of my pictures were too low-resolution. So, I printed out this picture and glued it to a piece of old patterned paper I found. I glued some PL cards around the picture for journaling and to tie the page in with the rest of the layout, because the paper is NOT from Becky Higgins. In fact, I don't even know how old this paper is; it's been sitting around since forever.

Week Twenty:
Week Twenty was another week of not having a lot to say. I was sad that my weekend at the Coast was over, but glad to be home. Cecilia had her school carnival. Hector sent me these great pictures of Isaias (I MISS HIM SO MUCH!). 
Left side

Right side

Week Twenty-One:
For Week Twenty-One, I really struggled with photos. I pre-chose a page protector from the Just Add Color kit (unavailble) and I just struggled to fill in the pages. I took some random pictures Sunday night, including the one of my dad's glasses. I also used some images from Facebook and quizzes, including my Renegade Time Lord Name. I used cards from the Turquoise Edition of Project Life, the kit I use for Isaias' album, simply because I thought the green, blue, and brown blended well with the Rain Core edition kit.
Left side

Right side
Of course I added in the Boil Water Order we Portlanders were subjected to over the weekend. The bottom card was posted on my personal Facebook page by Hector. Here is the original image:

I hope that I can remember this quote when I get freaked out! Thanks for stopping by!

Project Life is a memory keeping system designed by Becky Higgins. All products are available on Becky's website or on Amazon.com. Feel free to share links to your own Project Life pages in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. wow great job.....I totally slacked off on my PL.. Lately all I have done is
    Project Shop ~ I cant help myself.. All the pretty paper & embellies~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on a no-spending (except for photo printing and glue) for the rest of the year. I need to use up my stuff!

      Delete