24 June 2014

Our Newest Addition

I have to make an announcement to everyone:


Emilia Remedios
Born on April 23, 2014

No, I did not have another baby. Well, sort of. Our family has taken in this little critter and made her our own. Divine Providence has blessed us with this little sweetheart, and I could not be happier. I for awhile have been suffering from baby fever for some time now, and this little one hits the sweet spot, I swear. She is a fantastic eater, a fantastic sleeper, and I am just all around in love with this little baby. If I knew anything about adoption in Mexico, I would keep her forever and ever.

You will probably see her face more and more on my Facebook and Instagram accounts, now that I have made this public. For a long time I've wanted to share this story, and for now I can't share it completely because it is a very LONG soap-opera, but for now just love on her cute little cheeks.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby addition. She's adorable. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby addition. She's adorable. ♡

    ReplyDelete